Today’s market interest in environmental, social, and governance (ESG) investing, socially responsible investing (SRI), and impact investing has sparked a need for data transparency. This webinar will facilitate asset managers as they strategize their investments with a better understanding of metrics and risk factors for these types of funds.
- Reasons ESG, SRI, and Impact Funds are gaining popularity
- Define fund objective & criteria
- Tools to help find securities for a fund
- Understanding the available data
- Vladimir Kaplun, Director, Business Development & Strategy, North America, ICE Data Services
- Stacy Louizos, Co-Chair Investment Management Group and Co-Leader ESG Team, Blank Rome LLP
- John Pileggi, Chief Investment Officer, Uncommon Giving Corp.
- Jason Stevens, EVP, Chief Technology Officer, Ultimus Fund Solutions (Moderator)v