October 28, 2020 @ 3:00 pm – 4:00 pm
Virtual Site Visit Due Diligence Best Practices
Wednesday, October 28, 2020 | 3:00 p.m. EST
Join leaders from Ultimus and a panel of experienced industry professionals, including trustee, operating officer and general counsel perspectives, for a look at best practices for vendor selection in our new normal. From navigating virtual site visits to enhancing due diligence processes, explore how industry professionals are maximizing the advantages and minimizing disadvantages of virtual vendor selection.
- Best practices for virtual site visits
- Processes that can augment virtual interactions
- Board considerations and fiduciary responsibilities
- How to move from review to implementation
- David James, Ultimus Fund Solutions, Moderator
- Steve Yadegari, EVP Chief Operating Officer and General Counsel, Cramer Rosenthal McGlynn, LLC
- John Detwiler, Managing Partner, ParkLexington Advisers, LLC
- Andi Mullins, Independent Trustee, Angel Oak Funds Trust; Valued Advisers Trus
Open to members and non-members of NICSA.
Interested in attending? Contact your Ultimus Relationship Manager or Business Development Representative for information on registering. New to Ultimus? Contact email@example.com for more information.