Today’s market interest in environmental, social, and governance (ESG) investing, socially responsible investing (SRI), and impact investing has sparked a need for data transparency. This webinar will facilitate asset managers as they strategize their investments with a better understanding of metrics and risk factors for these types of funds.
- Reasons ESG, SRI, and Impact Funds are gaining popularity
- Define fund objective & criteria
- Tools to help find securities for a fund
- Understanding the available data
- Vladimir Kaplun, Director, Business Development & Strategy, North America, ICE Data Services
- Stacy Louizos, Co-Chair Investment Management Group and Co-Leader ESG Team, Blank Rome LLP
- John Pileggi, Chief Investment Officer, Uncommon Giving Corp.
- Jason Stevens, EVP, Chief Technology Officer, Ultimus Fund Solutions (Moderator)v
Return to the Office – The Future of the Workforce
|2020 changed the landscape of the workplace indefinitely. Join us for an open discussion around the evolution of policies and processes for returning to the “new normal” in a post-pandemic environment. Attendees will hear from three different perspectives: HR, operations and client relations as they talk candidly about new challenges and opportunities as employees begin to return to the office.|
NEW FORMAT: At the conclusion of the panel, attendees will have the opportunity to take a deep dive into the three different perspectives via Zoom breakouts. The breakouts will be hosted by the respective panelist and attendees will be able to engage in meaningful dialogue by asking questions and sharing best practices. Attendees can sign up for the breakout of their choosing during the registration process.
Join 150 of the nation’s leading women in private equity, venture capital, and M&A including institutional investors, lenders, and finance, legal, and consulting advisors for two days of networking, identifying new investment opportunities, gathering insights, and strengthening your business relationships.
Join Ultimus LeverPoints’ Krista McCoy Tuesday, June 8th at 1:00 p.m. for the Fund Finance Peer to Peer Networking Session
Now in its 18th year, the CFOs & COOs Forum New York is the industry benchmark for high-value content and networking. This year’s virtual Forum is one of the many benefits you will receive with a CFO All Access membership.
The annual meeting for C-level executives, the CFOs & COOs Forum is an irreplaceable resource for the private equity community. Featuring a breadth of relevant topics and authoritative speakers, finance and operations executives are guaranteed to receive key information that will impact processes and practices within the firm.
This year’s virtual Forum features insightful keynotes, panels, working groups, live Q&As, think tanks and lunch chats. The event continues to respond to the needs of the PE community and addresses pivotal issues affecting the industry in real-time.
Join Ultimus LeverPoints’ Krista McCoy for a panel discussion on June 9th at 2:10 p.m.
Topic: Distinguishing what firms are doing differently in LP communications
- Handling increased LP requests while minimizing the impact on workload
- What are firms doing to streamline the LP communication process while addressing investor specific questions?
- Analyzing the creativity around LP communication in COVID
- Are firms fulfilling requests in spreadsheets provided by the LPs or utilizing ILPA templates?
- Communication combination: conducting virtual LP meetings interspersed with live sessions
- Providing LPs with a glimpse into firm culture, work environment and portfolios
Kate de Mul, Director, Client Services, KKR
Les Brown, Partner, HGGC
Miles Chan, VP/GM of Insight, InCloudCounsel
Krista McCoy, EVP, Chief Business Development Officer, Ultimus LeverPoint Private Fund Solutions
Tina St. Pierre, CPA, Partner and Chief Administrative Officer, Landmark Partners