Today’s market interest in environmental, social, and governance (ESG) investing, socially responsible investing (SRI), and impact investing has sparked a need for data transparency. This webinar will facilitate asset managers as they strategize their investments with a better understanding of metrics and risk factors for these types of funds.
- Reasons ESG, SRI, and Impact Funds are gaining popularity
- Define fund objective & criteria
- Tools to help find securities for a fund
- Understanding the available data
- Vladimir Kaplun, Director, Business Development & Strategy, North America, ICE Data Services
- Stacy Louizos, Co-Chair Investment Management Group and Co-Leader ESG Team, Blank Rome LLP
- John Pileggi, Chief Investment Officer, Uncommon Giving Corp.
- Jason Stevens, EVP, Chief Technology Officer, Ultimus Fund Solutions (Moderator)v
Return to the Office – The Future of the Workforce
|2020 changed the landscape of the workplace indefinitely. Join us for an open discussion around the evolution of policies and processes for returning to the “new normal” in a post-pandemic environment. Attendees will hear from three different perspectives: HR, operations and client relations as they talk candidly about new challenges and opportunities as employees begin to return to the office.|
NEW FORMAT: At the conclusion of the panel, attendees will have the opportunity to take a deep dive into the three different perspectives via Zoom breakouts. The breakouts will be hosted by the respective panelist and attendees will be able to engage in meaningful dialogue by asking questions and sharing best practices. Attendees can sign up for the breakout of their choosing during the registration process.